Another House Update

Monday, January 29, 2018

The walls upstairs got some paint recently, and I keep going up there just to get a peek at how beautiful it is. I can't wait to start living in this space. When this room is finished it will be filled with toys. I hope to get some playful art for he space...and maybe some big prints of both the boys. 




The color we decided on for this room is Passive Gray by Sherwin Williams. However, the store that we purchased the paint from did not carry Sherwin Williams, so we color matched with a Dutch Boy base. We got an eggshell finish to keep any imperfections camouflaged and we opted to get a paint with primer. However, we are going to prime the downstairs before using this paint. (NOTE: we are not experts at paint AT ALL, but this has worked well for us.) If we do need to get touch up paint down the road, I will be sure to get the same base. I am sure that color matching isn't always 100% accurate, and I am sure that bases differ. I plan on keeping a detailed list of the paint in our house binder, otherwise I will forget!

You Might Also Like

0 comments