Brother Bookshelf

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

We recently got some new books for the boys that I have to share with you! 


The Wonderful Things You Will Be: Crew got this book for Easter, and it is adorable...and it only makes me cry a little bit. The illustrations are beautiful, which I always love!

Here We Are: This was in Rowan's Easter basket. He loves it. There is a page with a bunch of different animals, and naming allllllll of them is his favorite. 

The Day the Crayons Quit: We just got this one, and Rowan thinks it is hilarious!

The Adventures of Crew and Rowan: Be still my heart! I am obsessed with this book, and I am planning on doing an entire post all about it! Check out Hooray Heroes to make your own, and get 15% off with code LOVEFIRST15.

You're Here for a Reason: Crew got this for his birthday, and it is the sweetest! He loves flipping through a good board book. 

Changing up this bookshelf is one of my favorite things to do! It is almost time to switch it up for Halloween, and I can't wait. What are your favorite books for kiddos?

You Might Also Like

0 comments