Nashville

Monday, January 28, 2019

We are back from our weekend in Music City, and I wish we could have stayed longer.



 While we were in Nashville we stayed in the cutest airbnb; it had so much character and Nashville charm. We have used airbnb several times are we are always delighted. My biggest suggestion is to read the reviews! Find an airbnb for your next trip!



This little bungalow was not far from The Pharmacy, where we went for burgers on Saturday night. So many people had suggested this spot, and the boys and I really enjoyed it. We used the Nowait app to get in line before we even arrived. If you haven't used this app, go download it now! 



After supper, we made our way over to Franklin to check out The Factory. It was the coolest little place for the boys to run around and burn off some energy. Several of the stores were already closed, but Rowan and I did paint some pottery! The boys spent Sunday exploring downtown Nashville while I went to a work meeting. We had such a great weekend, and I can't wait until we can all go back and visit again! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments