Amazon Finds

Friday, October 04, 2019

This is a random Friday post, but I thought it would be fun to share some Amazon finds with you. Does anyone else have a LONG list of items on their wish list?



I love putting the boys in matching jammies and this set is so cute for fall! How cute would these be in a apple orchard photo sesh...with little baskets? Adding that to our fall list now! 

We love all of the Little Blue Truck books! This one is going to have to make it on our bookshelf soon. 

These spooky cupcake holders have been on my list for a couple years. I really want to have a small Halloween brunch with Rowan and his friends...spider muffins anyone?

I have been wanting to get something so I can easily display the boys artwork. I love the simplicity of this wire art hanger. I can just picture all of they little hand print art hanging from it...but I can also picture Crew trying to use it as a zip line. 

I always get sunglasses from Amazon. They are affordable and easy to replace, which is what I need when it comes to sunglasses. This is one of my favorite pair.

We get a lot of questions about Crew's chair. It is from Amazon...surprise. It has held up so well over the last two years. I intended on putting it in my office, but Crew seems to think that it belongs to him. 

Have a great weekend, friends!


You Might Also Like

0 comments