Merry Christmas with Hooray Heroes

Monday, November 04, 2019

I know, I know...Thanksgiving isn't even here yet. I have been listening to Christmas music, and watching all the Hallmark movies, but I can promise you that this bookshelf is the only thing that is decorated...for now. I recently got a new Christmas book from Hooray Heroes, Merry Christmas Rowan and Crew, and I had to share it with you! It is adorably festive, perfectly personalized, and it is sure to be a favorite in our Christmas book lineup. 









Merry Christmas Rowan and Crew is such a sweet addition to our Christmas book collection. We love all the personalized books that Hooray Heroes has, and I was so excited to see the sibling Christmas book! You can get 15% off any of the Hooray Heroes books with code HOORAYXMAS15. The boys love flipping through the book and seeing what kind of fun adventure is on the next page. It is the perfect gift for the kiddos on your list!

You Might Also Like

0 comments