A New Adventure

Monday, December 16, 2019

My friend said something a while back and it has really stuck with me the last couple months.
"Time is the one thing that we never get more of."

This can mean different things for different people. Maybe it is time for you to pursue a new career, to go spend time with a loved one, to learn how to sew...the list goes on and on. For me, it is time to take a step back and spend these fleeting years at home with my boys.


I have worked full time for the entirety of my motherhood, and I am so excited to try something new. It has been a dream of mine for a very long time.

So, what kind of shenanigans do I have planned for this season? 

1. Purge our closets...yes, all of them. They are a disaster! 

2. Take morning walks with Crew, while Row is at school. 

3. Work on some DIY projects that I have been dreaming up. 

4. Spend more time at the farm exploring with the boys.

5. Finish the quilt I have been "working on" for FIVE years! 

6. Share some finished spaces in the addition...and finish the spaces in the addition. ;)

9. Work on projects and opportunities that I am passionate about. 

7. Drink lots of coffee...that is nothing new.

8. Watch all of the Hallmark Christmas Movies.

9. Help other mamas learn about essential oils and running their own business.

10. Make a million memories to share for years to come & cherish every extra second I have with my boys.

I am sure all of you SAHM/WAHMs are laughing at my ambition, and I will probably learn really quick that my time now belongs to my kiddos. I am just excited to take on the new challenge and spend this precious time with my babes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments