Lasagna Cups

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

 Disclaimer: I am not a the greatest cook...and I am definitely NOT a food blogger, but I have a quick and easy recipe to share with you. I got the idea from Pinterest, and changed it up a bit for simplicity and my kids' tastebuds. These were a crowd pleaser...even my pickiest eater cleaned his plate!


INGREDIENTS

1 lb of Ground Beef

Spaghetti Sauce of Your Choice

Won Ton Wrappers

Shredded Mozzarella Cheese

Italian Seasoning


DIRECTIONS

Preheat your oven to 375. Brown ground beef and add the spaghetti sauce. Place one won ton wrapper in each well of a greased muffin pan. Put a small scoop of the sauce mixture in each cup. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top. Then place another won ton wrapper over the cheese and repeat the process. Top it off with a little Italian seasoning and bake for 7-10 minutes. 

I love that they are so easy, and you can really customize them. I made a simple sauce, but if you have a favorite homemade recipe you could do that as well. You could even add a ricotta mixture, but we usually stick to the basics when it comes to our lasagna. 


 Let me know if you try this out! It is such an easy weeknight meal!

You Might Also Like

0 comments