The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies

Thursday, July 07, 2022

Could also be titled Do You Want to Eat Thirty Cookies in One Sitting? They are gooooood y'all! To clarify...I do not suggest eating them all in one sitting. Unless it has bee that kind of day, in which case have at it! ;)

A friend shared a similar recipe with me and after a couple tweaks, I will never use another recipe again! AND it deserves a permanent spot right here on the blog. 


C O O K I E S

2 sticks of unsalted butter (melted)
1 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar (I use organic raw cane sugar)
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
3 cups of flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp of salt
1 package of mini chocolate chips (I use semi-sweet)

*make sure that you use mini chips...that will get you the best chocolate to cookie ratio!

Preheat oven to 350. Mix all of the ingredients together and use a cookie scoop to spoon dough onto a cookie sheet. I like to use parchment paper for easy clean up, but it is not necessary. Bake 10-12 minutes. 

Let cool...but just a little before you taste test the first one, because there is nothing better than a warm chocolate chip cookie!

If you end up trying this recipe, share on IG and tag me (@brittneylaine). I would love hear what you think! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments