Happy Monday

Monday, August 08, 2022

Hello to a new week! We are counting down the last couple days of summer! Rowan starts school this week. I cannot believe how quickly the summer months flew by. I am going to miss long days by the pool, but I am sooo excited for the weather to start cooling off!



I thought I would share a few of my very favorite things!

1. The boys and I made some homemade sourdough bagels last week. I love this recipe...we have made them a couple times. They are so good and much easier than you would expect.

2. Now that the kitchen remodel is underway, I am getting excited about all of the little details. The open shelves are one of the things I am most excited about! I can't wait to style them. These latte bowls will be the perfect little addition! AND this ghost mug when October rolls around! 3. This has been my favorite shirt this summer. It is so comfortable and I feel like the buttons make it dressier than a basic tshirt.

4. I loved this book! The characters in all of the Emily Henry books are my favorite!

5. Who knew that I would ever search Pinterest for pretty chicken coop inspiration. There are so many beautiful coops out there. Our girls are going to start laying any day & I can't wait to update their coop.

Not listed above...trips to the library, iced coffee on the hottest days ever, trips to the beach, air conditioning + cozy blankets, the pumpkins that are currently turning orange in my garden.

Have a great week!



You Might Also Like

0 comments