Iced Coffee at Home

Thursday, January 12, 2023

One thing that I miss about living in town...closer proximity to the coffee shop! I will say that it makes going to town for coffee an extra special treat, but I have also had to get good at making iced coffee at home. I think I have finally perfected my favorite recipe (and by recipe I mean unmeasured combination of ingredients), so it is time to share!


Simply froth together half & half, honey, and coconut extract to make a naturally sweetened cold foam. I use this handheld frother. Then pour Stok Cold Brew over a glass of ice and top with the half & half mixture. Stir and enjoy! 

It is really that easy! And while it isn't the same as my favorite chocolate cold foam cold brew from the coffee shop, it is a pretty great alternative when I am not making a trip to town.

You Might Also Like

0 comments