First Day of School

Thursday, August 10, 2023

I have no idea where the summer went, but here we are starting a new school year. We made it out of the house on time and I don't think we forgot anything. That is a win. The kids were so excited to go see all of their friends and I only cried a tiny bit. My babies are growing up, and I don't know how I feel about it.


ROWAN

How old are you: eight
What is your favorite food: broccoli
What is your favorite animal: sloth
What do you like to do for fun: making bracelets
What is your favorite color: green
What is your favorite movie: Ninja Turtles
What are you looking forward to learning this year: exploratories
What do you want to be when you grow up: a zookeeper, an artist, or a national park ranger
What do you love most: rascal and reggie!

CREW

How old are you: five
What is your favorite food: corndogs
What is your favorite animal: turtles
What do you like to do for fun: playing with bubba
What is your favorite color: orange
What is your favorite movie: Ninja Turtles
What are you looking forward to learning this year: reading
What do you want to be when you grow up: a ninja turtle
What do you love most: reggie and my family

ARDEN

How old are you: four and three quarters
What is your favorite food: mac and cheese
What is your favorite animal: unicorns
What do you like to do for fun: family game night
What is your favorite color: pink and purple
What is your favorite movie: Ninja Turtles
What are you looking forward to learning this year: everything
What do you want to be when you grow up: a veterinarian
What do you love most: my family and my turtle


You Might Also Like

0 comments