February is Perfectly Pastel

Monday, January 30, 2012

Normally, I would say that my favorite colors are the bright ones: sunny yellow, hot pink, and lime green! However, it seems that lately I have been drawn to pastels. The creamy hues are very calming and beautiful! Soft pinks, relaxing teals, and lovely purples are quickly becoming my favorites! (Who am I kidding? I don't have a favorite color, but I do have a new found love for pastels.)

I have decided to incorporate these perfect pastels in my New Year Month's Resolutions. Better late than never, right? Anyway, one of my resolutions: incorporate design into organization! That is a fancy way saying make a calendar each month. 


I love designing, and I love this calendar! Here is the finished product: 


You can get the calendar here. Enjoy! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments