Spring Favorites

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Every season I find myself falling in love with new trends and products. They are my essentials! This beautiful season is no different. Spring has brought a whole new batch of lovely! There are so many things that I feel are necessary, but I have picked out my absolute favorites to share with you! 


Flowy Tops: My top of choice this season is this flowy, floral top from the LC Lauren Conrad line at Kohl's (they also have it in a gray color, but I am in love with the navy and soft pink color combo!) It is lightweight and the perfect combination of cute and casual! I usually pair flowy tops with a pair of skinny jeans and ballet flats or cute sandals. 

Flats: Flats have been around forever, and they are an essential part of my wardrobe for all seasons. However, this spring I have been enjoying neutral colors. They look great with a bright top or paired with sweet, soft colors. 

Tinted Lip Balm: I have always been a fan of Burt's Bees! I think I have every kind of lip balm that they carry. These days I won't be found without Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm. I prefer natural looking colors (hibiscus is my favorite), but they do offer brighter colors.

These are just a few of the things that I am loving this season! What are your spring essentials? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments