My Life is Happy and Peaceful

Friday, September 21, 2012


Sometimes it doesn't take much to make me smile. Today was a wonderfully beautiful day. The weather was devine, I was surprised by a friend who I haven't seen for a long time, and this fortune was waiting for me at lunch! How can you have a bad day with a fortune like this? You can't! However, it isn't necessarily true. My life is happy and peaceful! There is no "will be" about it. 

I feel extremely blessed to be where I am. I have a wonderful, supportive husband, an incredible family, great friends, and amazing opportunities ahead of me. I cannot wait to see what the coming months bring. 

P.S. Sorry that I have not written in a while. I have been very busy this week, but I plan on getting on a schedule very soon! There will be another post tomorrow...and I have some DIY projects to share with you soon! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments