It's December!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wow...I can't believe that it is December, and less then 2 weeks till Christmas! As I have every other month (except January) this year I would like to fill you in on what I did in November and what I have planned for December...and of course there will be a calendar for all of my iPhone loving friends out there!

November was a month to be thankful for! I was blessed with new opportunities, time with my family, and some great new friends. It was a busy month filled with photo shoots, DIY, and celebrations!


There are some great things in store for December...even though it is almost halfway gone. I have been a busy working DIY projects that I can't wait to share with all of you! I hope you are looking forward to my upcoming posts! 

Here is your iPhone wallpaper calendar! 


Britt

You Might Also Like

0 comments