Easter Festivities

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Dane and I got to spend a lot of time with family over the weekend. We are so blessed to have such an incredible family, and there is nothing we like more than spending the holidays with them!



 

Like most of our holidays, Easter was packed with all sorts of activities. We kicked off the celebration on Friday with some Easter egg dying fun at Grammy's. Saturday I got to relax a little, and spend the whole day with my adorable little nephew. After his momma picked him up, I went out to the farm to color paint eggs with my sister. (Painting eggs sounds like a great idea, but it is very time consuming!)







Sunday we enjoyed a delicious breakfast, and a wonderful service with our church family. After that, we went from one family gathering to the next. Food. Egg hunts. More food. I was pretty exhausted by the end of the day, but that's okay.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

You Might Also Like

0 comments