Hello.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I have slowly (I mean really slowly) been trying to add some wall décor to the front porch. Don't ask me why it is taking so long!

Anyway, I recently purchased a this adorable vinyl lettering for my front door. How cute is that?! However, when I had to pick out a color, I decided that I liked white the best. Believe me, Dane got a chuckle when I told him I bought white vinyl for our white door! I was really just planning on painting the door some pretty color, which also made him laugh! That is when I decided that I would put it on the wall in the front porch.



It had crossed my mind briefly when I was picking out the color of the lettering, but I really thought it would look cute on the door. Now that it is up, I think I should just pretend that it was planned for the porch all along...it looks amazing. The white vinyl matches the trim perfectly, and looks great against the jade wall.

I am planning on adding a few other things to this wall. I think that a grouping of small items will look nice. I have my eyes on this key hook from Target (and everything else in the Young House Love collection), and I thought that a white frame would look great with it.

In other news, we have started some bathroom renovation projects! Dane came in the house the other day with a sawzall and said, "I am going to cut a whole in the bathroom wall." I was pretty darn excited!

You Might Also Like

0 comments