Project List

Thursday, August 20, 2015

It has been a long time since I have made a project list on here! Actually, the last time I did it, the nursery was still being called a guest room/office. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to do it again, and maybe it will motivate me to get some stuff done. You can check out the last list here.



Porch:

  • Decorate...Am I the only person who has trouble putting holes in new drywall? I have added a decal to one wall, but there is a large empty wall that needs something, and I just haven't figured out what that is. 
  • Find shoe storage
  • Buy new rug (I am planning on picking up this one the next time I am at IKEA.)

Living Room: 
  • Get new window treatments
  • Finish gallery wall
  • Find new furniture - Dane and I have been on the look for new furniture, but haven't found anything that we love yet.
  • Paint the trim
  • Plank one wall (like this) - I can't decide if I want to do this or not...I would love your opinions!

Master Bedroom:
  • Hem the curtains
  • Build a full length mirror
  • Rebuild the closet

Nursery: 
  • Finish the trim around the door
  • Change out the outlets and light switch
  • Find a new light fixture/ceiling fan
  • Find a shelf or cart of some sort (I have been looking at this one.)
  • Finish organizing the closet

Kitchen: 
  • Update the kitchen table
  • Build a shelf behind the stove
  • Repurpose a vanity into a cabinet
  • Replace the countertops
  • Paint the cabinets

Bathroom/Laundry:
  • Finish shelving
  • Touch up paint
  • Find a new hamper
  • Finish trim
  • Replace a few floor tiles
  • Size and frame mirror

Patio/Outdoors:
  • Finish landscaping in the front yard
  • Clean off back patio
  • Find outdoor furniture
  • Hang lights
  • Refinish fire pit
  • Buy a swing for Row
  • Decorate
  • Repaint mailbox, house numbers, and light...so they all match

You Might Also Like

0 comments