Merry CHRISTmas

Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas is quickly approaching, and my list of things to do doesn’t come close to fitting on the calendar! This time last year I was done shopping, done wrapping, and done decorating (if you think that means that never finished decorating, you would be correct.) I was all set to go for the holidays weeks early…you know, just in case a certain little fella decided to make his appearance. Well, that same fella is all sorts of “I want to help” without any kind of wrapping skills.


We are keeping it pretty simple this year. I did manage to mail out some Christmas cards (only because it is one of my favorite traditions), we put up a few Christmas decorations, and filled Rowan’s bookshelf with all of his Christmas-y books. However, we haven’t made festive popcorn, sipped hot chocolate, or sat through a Christmas movie marathon! I may just have to continue to celebrate the holiday well into February!

Now, I am going to go try to wrap some gifts while listening to Christmas music and diffusing Christmas Spirit…and stuff as much holiday cheer into the next week as humanly possible! Tis the season!

I hope that you all have a merry Christmas, and remember...

"The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree, the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other." -Burton Hillis

You Might Also Like

0 comments