Happy 2016

Tuesday, January 05, 2016

I hope you all had a happy and safe new year, and a productive #firstmonday. I rang in the new year with a few friends, a necessary nap at 10:00 PM, and kisses from my two favorite fellas (yes, the littlest one was still awake!)



2015 was the best year yet! We spent most of the year navigating the waters of parenting and changing stinky diapers. However, we also made new friends and had some new adventures...as if parenting weren't an adventure...HA!

I am so excited to see what 2016 has in store. This is going to be a year like no other, and the first (and seemingly biggest) change of the new year is just days away. It is going to be a year of adventure and possibilities, of taking chances and following my heart! I can't say how the year is going to end, but I am sure that it is going to be great! For now, I am just going to put my trust in the Lord and enjoy this crazy ride we get to call life! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments