Laundry Room / Mudroom Inspiration

Thursday, July 13, 2017

So, I keep telling you that progress is getting made on the house, and that I can't wait to start decorating and pulling the spaces together...but if you are anything like me, you probably want to see some pretty pictures! Well, right now our addition isn't much to look at, but I did pin some inspiration for our laundry room/mudroom that I thought I would share with you.
I want the space to feel light filled and airy. I am a lover of natural light, so I begged for lots of windows through out the addition. I plan on keeping the colors light (probably a white shiplap or light gray) and adding some dark accents, like painting the backdoor black.




We are actually getting a stackable washer and dryer to save room. I have heard great things about them...but I will admit, I was hesitant at first. Does anyone have experience with them? Please share!

You Might Also Like

0 comments