Lemon Cookies

Monday, April 22, 2019

Dane and I are currently doing a little diet detox. I can't enjoy any kind of cookie for at least a week, but I think a will make a batch of these when we are finally done. Young Living has a variety of vitality oils that are great for adding to your favorite dishes or drinks. I love to add a drop of Lemon Vitality or Grapefruit Vitality to my glass of water, but these cookies might be an even better use of my vitality oil. ;) They are yummy all on their own or crumbled over some vanilla ice cream!


Lemon Cookies

½ cup softened butter
1 cup granulated sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla
1 egg
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
1 ½ cup flour
½ cup powdered sugar, set aside
8 drops Young Living Lemon Essential Oil

Preheat oven to 35o degrees. Cream together butter and sugar. Whip in vanilla, egg, and YL lemon oil. Stir in all dry ingredients besides the powdered sugar. Form cookies into small balls. Roll each ball in powder sugar and place on cookie sheet. Bake 10-13 minutes.

I sprinkled the cookies with some powdered sugar once they had cooled.

They are a crowd favorite!

If you don't have oils yet, you can find some more info here!

You Might Also Like

0 comments