Beautiful Weekend

Sunday, February 26, 2012


I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend. I did!!! I love my weekends. I get to spend a lot of quality time with my wonderful husband, family, and friends. This weekend was perfectly spontaneous! (Those are the best!) I love weekends without a plan...they are usually the most eventful. Dane and I celebrated a special anniversary, had some quiet time at home, got to have game night with my grandparents (twice), spent some time with friends, managed to do some reading, had lunch with family, and went to see a great movie with my mom and siblings. I am a big fan of going with the flow, and this weekend I got to do a lot of that! It was a very refreshing weekend...perfect for the exciting week to come! Hopefully next weekend is just as wonderful! Like the picture above? Check out Instagram!

You Might Also Like

0 comments