Hmmm...Decisions, Decisions

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Yesterday I found out that it is time for the Pinterest Challenge! I am so excited about this season's Pinterest Challenge! However, I am not sure what I am doing yet. (I should really plan this ahead of time so I am not scrambling to come up with something to do.) Last season I made a rosette wreath that is still hanging up on my front porch!

I looked through all of my pins to see what I wanted/felt like I would be able to accomplish before next week, and I narrowed it down to three options! Trust me, three is impressive! 


Option One: Remember my March to-do list from my last post? Well, the $1 bowl makeover was actually inspired by this pin. Spray painting cheap dishes to give them some character seems like such a great idea! (These would be for decoration only!)

Option Two: I am trying to add some homey touches to our house, and this project really seems like something that Dane and I would both love.

Option Three: I have been wanting to make pillows for our couch and love seat, and I love these! I really like the idea of stenciling the pillow to give it a personal touch! 

So those are my options! What do you think I should do? 

You Might Also Like

1 comments