June

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Another month has come and gone. I think this blogging thing makes time go by faster. I don't remember the months vanishing at this rate before. Anyway...May was a great month! 

• I got to celebrate a very special wedding.

• I managed to squeeze in a couple DIY projects

• I gave the blog a little makeover! 

• I have gotten to spend a lot of time with family. 

• I had the privilege of taking photos for a lovely young lady!

• I spent a day at the lake! (First time this year!)

• I visited the zoo for the first time in several years! 

And... June is going to be a great month too! 

• We get got to celebrate a big birthday. 

• There is a very special baby shower that I am helping host! (blog coming soon!)

• I have more DIY projects that I plan to do. 

• I have some wonderful photography sessions planned! 

• Plus, whatever else may come!

I look forward to the possibilities that this month may bring. This month's calendar has was designed to match the new blog design. I hope you enjoy it! 



Printable Calendar


iPhone Wallpaper

Have a great June! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments