Lemonade Baby Shower

Monday, June 11, 2012

Over the weekend I had the pleasure of helping with my cousin's baby shower. Ceara and I have always been more like sisters, and I was very honored to help throw this shower for her. She is expecting a little girl, so we decided to decorate with pink and yellow! Pink lemonade, anyone? 


I found this interesting take on the traditional guest book at On to Baby. I wanted Ceara to have something special to take from the celebration, and she really liked the signed frame. Instead of traditional baby shower games, we had guests fill out baby advice mad libs. We had a lot of fun organizing the shower, and I think that everyone had a great time! (Everyone was smiling...except for the brief moment she had us all in tears.)




I can't wait to meet you, Kinleigh! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments