September 2012

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wow...this post is way past due! I have been meaning to do this post for a while, but I got sidetracked by some fun DIY projects. Anyway...September is here (and almost halfway gone)! I love September...probably because it is the month of my birthday! It is has already been a great month (not that I am surprised), but more on that a bit later. 

First, let's talk about August! 

August was a great month! I had a lot of time to spend with family and friends, and I used that time to its fullest! I went on several little adventures during the month of August: I went to Raging Rivers, got to watch a couple of my brother's football games, spent a day at Carlyle Lake (and had s'mores!), and spent a lot of time reading! I didn't get as many home projects done that I would have liked to, but I was very busy with photography (I took pictures of my beautiful sister-in-law and her beautiful wedding!)


What do I have planned for September? The answer...a lot! I have already done a couple of DIY projects (you can see them here and here). However, there will be many more this month. There are several fall decorations that I want to get done! I also have some house projects that I want to finish up this month, and I am thinking about giving you a little house tour later this month. AND... I will be making a very big announcement regarding Brittney Laine Photography later this week! (Yes, you should be excited!) I am going to have to pencil in some time to celebrate my birthday! ;) 


I will keep you updated on all of my projects. Here is a September calendar for your iPhone (sorry it is so late).

You Might Also Like

0 comments