Lovely Valentine's Day Decor

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I love finding meaningful little things to decorate my home. So, when I opened up a box and found a card that was given to Dane and I when we got engaged, I was so excited to use it! Plus, it is the perfect little decoration for the day of love that is upon us! 


I still had a little collection of frames that I needed to fill. I just cut the card to fit one of the frames and...done! This was the easiest way to add a festive touch for the holiday, and it is a very meaningful piece of art!

There you have it...that is my one and only Valentine decoration, and I just love it! However, I love my wonderful husband way more! We still don't have plans for tomorrow, but it is going to be fabulous. 

Have a great Valentine's Day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments