On the Nightstand

Saturday, March 30, 2013

I love reading! I am usually reading a few different books at one time, and I thought it would be fun to share what I am reading now. It is quite a variety. 


Holy Bible: I always have this on my nightstand. I try to read it daily, but that doesn't always happen. It is always there when I need encouragement and guidance. 

Mom Inc.: No, I am not a mom...and NO, I am not pregnant. What can I say? I like to plan ahead! Mom Inc. is a book of wonderful advice on balancing business and baby...or kids in general. It is a good read, and I really recommend it for mommas starting a business! There is a lot of practical business advice within the pages.

Second Glance: Jodi Picoult is one of my all time favorite authors! I have just started this book, but I can already tell it is going to be great. She never disappoints! 

Start Something That Matters: TOMS founder, Blake Mycoskie, is such an inspiration! This book really encourages greatness. I have some cool things planned that were inspired by Start Something That Matters, and I can't wait to put them into action! 

What books are you reading? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments