Ready for Spring

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Okay...I realize that it is already spring, but you wouldn't know it if you stepped outside my house! It is still a blizzard out there. I love the snow and have really enjoyed all of the snow-ventures. However, I am ready for this snow to melt and temperatures to warm up. My coats, and gloves are ready to go into storage until the fall, and my spring clothes are begging to make an appearance! I love spring! I actually love all seasons as they come around, but spring is my absolute favorite! I am smitten with all of the colors and patterns that reflect the season. When the weather warms and the sun starts to shine you will find me sporting some cute sandals, bright colors, and fun spring accessories. 


1/2/3/4/5

What do you love about spring? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments