High Five for FridayFriday, July 12, 2013
1. Started off my week with some awesome workouts! I have to get back into a routine, and make time for the gym everyday! This is going to be priority numero uno next week!
2. My mornings are always so much better when I get up early and get work done. I was able to spend some time at the local coffee shop TWICE this week! Talk about productive!
3. New business cards finally came in this week!!! I cannot even express how excited I am about this! I LOVE THEM! Who wants to do business?! ;)
4. I have been busy preparing for my trip to Chicago all week. Tomorrow is the big day...but I honestly don't know if I am more excited about that, or the fact that it is Embrace Your Geekness Day! You know I will be celebrating that!
5. More time in the morning is always great! I love when I can sit down and enjoy breakfast, watch the news, or read. It is a great start to the day...don't you think?!
Hope you all had a great week! I am linking up with Lauren for H54F today!