Weekend Love

Monday, July 08, 2013

I hope that everyone had a wonderful and relaxing weekend! I sure did! Dane and I went out to the lake on Saturday afternoon and spent a couple of hours in the sun.


Then we headed to town for a cookout at my aunts and movie night at the drive in. We uses to go there all the time when we were dating, but this was our first trip as a married couple...needless to say, I was pretty excited! It was pretty cold, and the last movie didn't get over until 1:30, but we had a great time!


Sunday we went to church and spent the rest of the day with family. I always love lazy Sundays with the fam...it was perfect!

This week I will be getting LOTS of editing done and packing for Chicago! Let's just say I am excited! I am also planning a couple simple DIY projects and I have a fun recipe to share!

You Might Also Like

0 comments