Life Lately

Saturday, February 28, 2015

The last 9 weeks have been filled with a lot of love, baby snuggles, dirty diapers and coffee...so much coffee! However, there hasn't been much blogging...it is hard to type when you have a baby curled up on your chest. I am not complaining!
 


Taking care of a baby is not always easy! There are days where getting dressed and brushing my hair are a huge accomplishment. Taking care of a baby is definitely not glamorous! I usually end up with with poop, pee, or spit up on me by the end of each day...if I am being honest, it is usually all three! BUT, when you get looks like this...

 
...the poop is worth it!

 
Taking care of a baby is not always tidy. Rowan has officially claimed every square inch of our house...okay, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but babies take up a lot of space. (I know, you all warned me that would happen!) The basket on my nightstand that was once home to a small journal, and extra hair tie, and the jewelry that I took off after I crawled into bed, now has a couple diapers, a packet of wipes, a small changing pad, and a snot sucker. You know, for those nights when I just don't feel like leaving my bed. It is not easy keeping all of that baby stuff organized...sometimes I just want it within reaching distance. Luckily, we have recently increased our storage by A LOT...all thanks to my wonderful husband and father-in-law. We will not outgrow this house yet! :) I will be sharing all of our storage projects and our bathroom with you as soon as they are done.

 
On another note, the last 9 weeks have been filled with lots of time with friends and family. It has been great to spend time with everyone, and I am so glad that Rowan is surrounded by such wonderful people!

You Might Also Like

0 comments