Bathroom Renovations

Monday, February 02, 2015

What started out as a simple bathroom fix has turned into a total overhaul...isn't that how it usually works?! We have picked out new flooring, paint, a shower curtain, and a vanity...but that is all I have been a part of! Dane has told me that I CANNOT go into the bathroom until it is completely finished. I will be honest, this idea makes me a little nervous, but I really just feel like I am on one of those home remodel shows! That also means that I won't have any pictures of the renovation process (unless Dane takes some). I have no idea what he has up his sleeve, but I am sure I will love it! Here is a peek at our bathroom before the remodel. 
 



Yes, that is a camouflage shower curtain. Dane picked it out before I moved in, and until now I have not been able to convince him to change it. It wasn't a battle worth fighting. However, I am excited to see the new shower curtain...and the rest of the bathroom!



Ahhhhh...I am so excited to see it, and I can't wait to share it with all of you!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments