The Holidays

Thursday, December 28, 2017

The holidays are always such a busy time. We did the shopping, the wrapping, the food prep, and all of the celebrations. We had a busy schedule, but instead of feeling overwhelmed and stressed, I made an effort to slow down and really enjoy each festivity. It made the whole holiday feel like it slowed down just a bit.  We made the most of all the time we got to spend with our family, and as busy as we were it was nice seeing all of those that we could. In fact, I spent so much time treasuring the moments that I really didn't take any pictures, and I am not even mad about it.
 
Image via Pinterest

A cold got our family right before Christmas, so we didn't get a chance to visit my brother, but we are going to celebrate with him soon...and I cannot wait.

I hope you all had the merriest Christmas. The new year will be here before we know it, and I hope that it is filled with health, happiness, and lots of time with those I love.

You Might Also Like

0 comments