House Update

Wednesday, January 03, 2018

T H E   W A L L  came down!!!! The moment that we have been waiting for. The moment that was supposed to let us see and feel how big our space is actually going to be. It happened, and it is big, and so is the mess! 

Here are some before pictures for you...they aren't pretty, but you get the point. We had a tiny kitchen and a wall that divided our livable house, with our new space...and that wall had to go! 




Also, not sure why my cousin let me paint my kitchen this color many years ago! ;) I still love it on our porch...not so much the kitchen! 

After:


So much light, so much room, and so many smiles from a crazy haired boy!

Now we are in the final stretch, though I have a feeling the mess is going to get bigger before we finish. Until then, I will be cleaning up all the dust...if you need me. ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments