Wild & Three

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Our wild little man turned three a couple weeks ago, and we finally got to celebrate. He insisted that he wanted a Rowan themed party, so I did what I could to make that happen. We decided on a pool party...because who doesn't love to swim on the coldest day of the year? We found a local hotel that rented space out for pool parties, and it ended up being a great choice. They even provided all of the food.


The kids were all too busy swimming to even notice the decorations, but we had a few. I kept it pretty simple and just got a few balloons and pictures of Rowan. My mom made Row's cake again this year. I was wanting something rustic. I know that it wasn't her favorite cake (guys she is awesome...look at the cake she made him last year!), but I love how it turned out! She never disappoints.


The best part of the night was spending time with our friends and family...and maybe watching Rowan try to blow out his birthday candles. He got so excited!



In addition to celebrating Rowan, we also had a birthday girl to sing to and celebrate! We joined forces and did one big party for these cutie cousins...I think they really enjoyed it. 


No one tells you how difficult hitting 3 is...I seriously didn't feel prepared. I feel like Rowan has grown up so much over the last year. I am so excited to watch him learn and show off his wild and free personality, but I also miss my little boy. I love celebrating you, Rowan. Your birthday is one of my favorite days of the year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments