R-O-W-A-N

Thursday, May 03, 2018

I am always trying to find activities for Rowan that are fun but also educational.  So, when I found these customizable handwriting sheets from Indigo Ink Boutique, I was so excited to try them out. Rowan recently learned how to spell his name out loud, but we are still working on writing his letters. These cute worksheets come in a variety of designs and are custom made with your child's name. 

Rowan loved the robot design, and it made tracing his letters even more fun!


Ordering is easy, and you get a PDF to print off whenever you want. You could even laminate the pages to use with dry erase markers again and again!




This summer we plan on doing a bunch of fun "exploring" activities. I want to get outside and learn about nature. If you have any learning resources, I would love to hear all about them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments