Rowan's First Day of School

Friday, August 16, 2019

Summer is over. This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I am ready for fall! Rowan was so excited to go to school today, so that makes me feel okay about anticipating pumpkins! He is off to another year of Pre-K...thank goodness, cause this mama is going to have a meltdown when we get to kindergarten!




I can't believe how much Row grew in one short year! This morning I asked him some questions that I asked him at the beginning of school last year. I always look forward to hearing what his answers are...though most of the time he tells me what he thinks I want to here. On our way home from Florida, I asked him what his favorite part was and he said, "Taking family pictures on the beach!" Really kid? Cause I am pretty sure I had to bribe you with ice cream.

How old are you: four and a half
What is your favorite food: strawberries
What is your favorite toy: bouncy balls
What do you like to do for fun: go to the park
What is your favorite color: red, yellow, and orange
What is your favorite movie: Dora the Explorer (the last movie that he watched)
What is something you would like to learn about: birds
What do you want to be when you grow up: a chef
What do you love most: my mama

Happy school year! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments