Friday Faves

Friday, July 03, 2020

We have almost made it to the weekend! We are filling the next two days with water and sunshine, but I thought I would share a few of our summery favorites before we kick off the fun!


Making some patriotic dishes for the 4th of July! I found this recipe for Sweet Cinnamon Fruit Dip in the Platter and Boards book. It pairs perfectly with all the red and blue berries. Platter and Board is my go to for cookouts and carry-ins. If you are local, just go grab it at the Blackboard Merc...another fave! 

If you have little kids, these no spill bubble buckets are a must! My kids love bubbles, but always end up pouring them everywhere. This keeps that from happening...however, it does not keep them from licking the bubble wand. 

I went into Kirklands with my mom the other day and fell in love with these seagrass glasses and matching carafe. Obviously we aren't doing much summer entertaining right now, but I feel like these are perfect for the season! Who wants to come sip lemonade?

You know that I am easily won over by pretty children's books. Mermaid School might be the perfect addition to our summer bookshelf. The boys have books about sharks and camping adventures, but I think that Sis needs some summery reads too! 

Have a great 4th of July!


You Might Also Like

0 comments