Summer + Essential Oils

Monday, July 27, 2020

If I am being completely honest, I am looking forward to fall and cooler weather. But before I get ahead of myself we have a quick beach trip that we are so excited about...so I guess I better embrace summer for a little while longer. I thought I would share some summer oily faves with you. You know, instead of thinking about what I need to pack for our trip. 



Summer Diffuser Blends: We diffuse oils all year! I am always ready to diffuse some summery combos when the weather starts to warm up. Lately, I have been enjoying Peace & Calming + Lavender + Orange; it is the perfect combo to wind things down in the afternoon. Another favorite is Orange + Peppermint + Rosemary! Summery blends are so light and refreshing.

Mermaid Hair: I have been using a couple different things to support hair health this summer. Mermaid Spray is one of the ways that I am keeping my hair healthy. I got some glass amber bottles from Amazon, and added 25 drops each Lavender, Cedarwood, and Rosemary. All of these oils are great for hair! I give it a shake and spray it on my hair after I shower.

Lip Luxe: I don't usually wear much lipstick in the summer, but my lips still need some good moisturizing. The Savvy Lip Luxe is a clear gloss that is super nourishing and NOT sticky! It gives my lips a subtle shine and leaves them feeling super soft. 

Bugs Be Gone: We haven't used store bought bug spray in years. Bug Off spray was one of my very first oily DIYs because I wanted to make sure we were using the safest stuff possible on our little babe. Since then, Young Living has come out with Insect Repellent and Insect Repellent Wipes. We still make our own spray on occasion, but for the most part we just use the wipes...they work so well!

Summer Road Trip Essentials: Summer seems like the official season for road trips...maybe that is because when I was a kid we did all of our traveling in the summer. Anyway, long drives and little kids is not always the most joyful combination. We love to diffuse Peace & Calming for our tiniest passengers.  Other road trip must haves include TummyGize and AromaEase. You never know when the hills and turns are going to get to someone's stomach. 

So, are you glad that there is still plenty of summer left to enjoy or are you counting down the days until fall? My birthday is the second official day of fall, so you can't blame me for being excited. If you don't have oils yet & you want to know more CLICK HERE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments