We are fostering

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

After sharing some of my favorite girl clothes last week, I realized that I hadn't shared why we are suddenly buying for a baby girl. If you follow along on Instagram, you know that we welcomed a sweet little lady into our home back in January. We were approached about fostering right before Christmas, and immediately agreed to show this little babe all the love she needs until she can go back with her mama.


 We are here to care for her as long as she need us, and our love for her is endless. I won't share any details of her story, but you may see a post or two about toddler topknots or our favorite girl toys. 

I am no expert on fostering, but I have shared some of my favorite fostering accounts to follow over in my Instagram highlights. In the last 6 months we have learned a lot. Sis has been such a blessing to our family. It is not always easy, but it is so worth it. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments