The Trouble with Bobby Pins

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

If you are a girl you have probably experienced this problem at some point. I buy bobby pins very regularly and I don't really throw any of them away, but somehow they all manage to disappear within a couple of months. There are probably several in random places at my house, but I can never seem to find them when I really need one. 

It doesn't help that the drawer that is home to my hair and makeup products is a big mess! I usually just toss my bobby pins in the front of the drawer when I am done using them. Of course they end up at the bottom, and when it is time for me to find one I have to dig around everything. I knew there had to be a solution! 

Pinterest to the rescue! I found a pin...and the perfect way to fix my problem! 


Magnets! I still had magnets left over from this project, and they had an adhesive back. (I got them from the craft department at Wal-Mart for about $1.) It was probably the easiest project ever! Now my bobby pins just hang out on the magnet strip, and when I need one I know just where to find it. 

Don't get me wrong...there are still bobby pins chilling out on the floor, in the bottom of my purse, and anywhere else they may fall, but it is much easier to find the bobby pins in my drawer. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments