Feeling Homey

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Part of my March must do list was adding homey touches to the house. Well, it didn't exactly happen in March and it is not even close to done, but I did make some progress.

I was on the hunt for some old ladders, and my father-in-law found not one, but two! They had to be cut down to fit in the living room, but it was a success. Bonus: I learned that a hack saw is not for cutting ladders! Who knew? I propped one of the ladders up agains the wall in the living room. (The other one is still waiting to be put to use.) Now the ladder holds some of our blankets...I have to be able to reach one at all times. (not a fan of cold toes!)


I also decided to hang up one of our wedding gifts. I have been trying to find the perfect spot for it...and then I realized that it would look great next to the ladder! I love when things work out! 

The house is starting to feel more and more like home!

You Might Also Like

0 comments