Confession

Wednesday, March 28, 2012


This rainy but beautiful month has not been a very productive one! You may remember all the things that I planned to accomplish this month...well, I didn't! Bummer! (I did get a couple things done, but not all of them.) However, I did manage to add things to the list. Go figure! Is it any surprise that I add projects faster than I subtract them? (Tell me I am not the only one who does that!) Here is a roundup of what I did/didn't do:

•Finish the office/guest room: There are still 3.5 days left...I have hope that I may make a dent in this project! 

•Add homey touches: I still haven't done this...but I did find a ladder! (Actually, my wonderful father-in-law found two ladders! I can't wait to show you what I have planned for them!)

•$1 Bowl Makeover: All of my DIY projects were put on hold when I opened The Hunger Games! (Except for the magnets that I made...you can read more about that here.)

I hope that your month was more productive than mine. I promise that I will post all about my Pinterest Challange project when I get it finished! (Which will be soon!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments