May I Inspire

Thursday, May 10, 2012

May is here, and once again I am astonished at how quickly the previous month went by. However, I am ready to embrace all of the possibilities that May holds. I was fairly productive during April, and I have a few several things that I want to accomplish this month. For instance, the pillows that I wanted to have done a long time ago! (I have decided to make some changes to them...we'll see how that goes) Plus, there are some big events going on this month that I cannot wait to share with all of you! 

I am really loving this months calendar! If there is something that you would like to see for next month, let me know! 

For your printing pleasure: 


And your iPhone:


My main goal is to inspire you to do something that you love. After all, first comes love...everything else will have to wait. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments