It is Already August!

Friday, August 03, 2012


I cannot believe that July is over! When did that happen? It was a very busy, very interesting month.

I am doing a lot of photography work! During the month of July I had several exciting things happen in the world of photography. I changed my branding, found out that my photography is hanging up at the McDonalds in town, and made some changes to my photography blog! Plus, I have done several photo shoots that I am in love with! 

I almost went to Chicago...if you don't know what I am talking about you can find out here! Instead I found myself spending a lot of time in a couple of different hospitals. (To spend time with sweet sister and my cousin and her new bundle of joy.) Brooke is back to her crazy self, and Ceara and Kinleigh are doing well! 

I also got to spend a lot of quality time with family! We went to the lake a couple of times to hang out and relax. (I will miss the lake when the weather gets cold again.) I got to help throw a bridal shower for my lovely sister-in-law. AND I got to break in the best purchase ever! I found a vintage Dooney and Bourke at a yard sale for $1! Talk about a steal! 

All in all it was a great month! However, I am really excited to see what August will bring! Here is the August calendar!

AND...iPhone wallpaper!


You Might Also Like

0 comments