November

Monday, November 12, 2012

Where has this year gone? I feel like it should still be February! October sure was a great month. Dane and I celebrated our first anniversary. We took a little road trip to St. Charles and spent the day in the historic district. You read about what I got Dane for our anniversary here. We really did have a lot of fun in October. Dane and I also went to a game at Busch Stadium and celebrated Halloween at a bowling tournament (Dane was a hunter, I was a loofah). 


What does November have in store? Well, I have a lot of photo shoots, I have several holiday projects planned, and I am looking forward to spending time with my family for Thanksgiving. Make sure you download the November iPhone calendar (I am slightly in love with animal print right now...hope you enjoy it)!


What fun stuff do you have planned for November? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments