Fletcher

Thursday, July 02, 2015

Warning: I am probably the only one who will get a kick out of this, but I had to share it! I have to thank A Quiver Full for bringing this to my attention!

I have told you before, that I love arrows...if you missed my DIY arrows, you can check them out here.  

My last name is Fletcher...let's look that up in the dictionary! 

Fletch-er : noun 
a person who makes arrows

I am already loving this, but it gets better...just you wait! 

One of my favorite verses is Psalm 127:3-5.


Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them. -Psalm 127:3-5

So, children are like arrows, right? So, as a mother, I am a maker of "arrows" AND my last name is Fletcher! 

I told you that this was a stretch, and you probably weren't going to find it very exciting!

And because no post is complete without a picture of my little arrow... 


I could handle a quiver full of these little sweeties, for sure! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments