Favorite Fall Recipes

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

I am definitely not a food blogger, but there is something about fall that makes the idea of cooking fun! Pumpkin bread and soup and sweet potato casserole...there are so many dishes that I look forward to when the weather gets cool. I have gathered up some of my favorite fall recipes to share with you guys.


Sweet Potato Casserole: I use this recipe every Thanksgiving! I am actually making three this year. Everyone loves it, and there are usually no leftovers. 

Chipotle Corn Chowder: I made this last year and we LOVED it. Soups are my favorite when the weather gets cold, and this recipe is great warmed up the next day. 

Apple Pie Caramel Apples: Caramel apples are a fall staple, right? I haven't actually made this recipe, but it looks sooooo good & I can't wait to try it. 

Chili Cornbread Waffles: Maybe my very favorite! Put cornbread mix in your waffle maker to make cornbread waffles and then serve your favorite chili over the top...don't forget all the extras! We like Fritos, sour cream, shredded cheese, and green onion.

Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments